Payroll Processing Services
Based in Florida, the client is a leading provider of contingent workforce compliance and management services beginning from vendor management to consolidated invoicing.
Client wanted to have an outsourcing partner who can provide Payroll Processing Services which could help them in cutting cost, provide faster turn-around-time due to time difference but without negotiating on consistency in service delivery and quality.
To ease the transition from onsite to offshore, complete payroll workflow was split into multiple processes or phases with a spread out migration plan. Effective training methodologies were imparted to increase understanding of processors and hence turnaround time along with increased efficiency and a substantial cost saving was achieved.
Benefits to the Client:
- 100% timely updates of employee data
- 0% delay in pay-outs
- Weekly cash processing is close to $ 25 million.
- Reduced transaction and capital costs; a cutback of 40-60% per resource compared to onsite
- Accuracy and integrity of the data
- Multi-tiered checks to ensure data confidentiality and security
Download the detailed Case Study here:Download